6/22/2012

Quincie the Goat

In celebration of James' 25th birthday, Seth and Liz bought James the perfect Kenyan birthday gift - a goat! Yesterday the three of them walked to the market, picked out the best looking goat, and walked it back to the school. James' birthday gift has been donated to West Special School and will provide lovely goat milk for the children. But that's not all...this goat is pregnant with two kids. Considering that I (Quincie) am pregnant as well, James thought it would be fitting to call the goat Quincie. Therefore, West now has a pregnant goat called Quincie. When James told me this over the phone this morning I didn't believe him. I laughed. A lot. I couldn't stop laughing. But it's true. He named the pregnant goat Quincie. And I guess I'm okay with that.

1 comment: