3/02/2012

Early March.

I (James) was surprised yesterday to receive a call from Kenya from Jeff who has been out there for the last couple of weeks or so. Jeff was accompanied by a fellow board member, Tim, and seemed in great spirits. The plans to reach water had to take a few twists and turns but the new method of 'local digging' seems to be what will work. We will be sure to update you all on the happenings.

Everyone involved with West has been really encouraged. Many people from all different parts of the world have been donating, praying and supporting in any way they can. Of course, there is team in Canada, Missions on the Move, working furiously away on administration and raising funds. In the US this week we received a huge donation that looks to be enough to really get the dormitory on the way to completion. In the UK, particularly at my home church I have heard all kinds of wonderful plans to raise money. I am constantly moved by the stories I hear through my dad of people sacrificing what they have to make the love of Jesus made known to people so far from home with so little. I can't wait to get home and personally thank (on behalf of West) these people, young and old for their sacrifice. I wish there was more we could do but I will leave that reward to Father, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment